The momentum is ridiculous. I'm afraid I'll wreck myself. Now what?
Flutterby9812 Flutterby9812 46-50, F 10 Answers May 14 in Dating & Relationships

Don't over-think your direction. Take life 10 mins at a time....be open to change, don't lose yourself in the "what if's", instead, have a plan....work the plan. Life is a journey, slow down, maximize the moments and don't turn over every stone in your path. Stay focused on your needs, don't let others drain your energy, be willing to say NO! Give yourself a break....look for clarity, decide the path, not just a direction. Be strong and courageous...you've got this! :)

Best Answer

Wow. Thank you sweetheart

Best Answer

Turn her hard over, ahead full and fight the current...

Best Answer

Want to help me steer ?

Best Answer

Hell ya !!! You know I do babe

Best Answer

I so love you!

Best Answer

if you want to change your direction in life, you must get rid of fear or any other negative emotion holding you back, and you must take a risk, a chance on it all, on something that you believe in. You don't stay the same in life, no matter if you feel that you do.

Best Answer

:) what's your goal?

Best Answer

Happiness

Best Answer

I wish my short term memory were better... I just read a post about letting happiness chase you about 20 minutes ago...

Best Answer

Seemingly a very difficult thing to do, unless of course you divest yourself of everything that makes you who you are today... I've changed directions in my life, but it was a gradual process done over the span of a couple of years. Doing it quickly would be a radical move, which would probably disrupt every part of your life.

Best Answer

I am waiting for the responses, I feel in a similar situation. Should the direction change happen?

Best Answer

If it does somehow we are getting together for that drink. Lol

Best Answer

It's sometimes as simple as putting one foot in front of the other. I hope this makes you smile a little.<br />
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OORsz2d1H7s

Best Answer