One group is all girls, and all drama. but they are all really amazingly nice. The other is a mix of both genders. and i would have more trustworthy friends but i would jeprodize the trust i have in my family. I crave the attention of groups number two, but group number one is the smart choice.... i really dont want to dissapoint either group.
HonestlyandTruely HonestlyandTruely 13-15, F 3 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Group one is a bitchy group where they appear to be saints to you being 'amazingly nice' when behind your back they are a piece of ****, seen it, experienced it.<br />
Most people you meet in life cannot be trusted, that is a sad fact

Best Answer

that is what i think as well...

Best Answer

I never was into groups or cliques myself.Always had more individual friends,regardless of groups just being myself.

Best Answer

the entire high school is 160 people.....if you arent in a clique you have no friends

Best Answer

Who says you have to choose?

Best Answer

they do :(

Best Answer

If they make you choose, then you shouldn't be friends with them.

Best Answer

No one should ever make you choose a group to be your friend. Eliminate that group from your list!

Best Answer