Even if you don't like and didn't choose your past.
Pardusalae Pardusalae 26-30, F 10 Answers Apr 22, 2011

Your past can either strengthen or defeat you . I'm fine with everything I've experienced and it has been horrific at times . <br />
I still get upset by it at times but being abused and mistreated has made me appreciate the dullness of everyday life . <br />
When you've been to hell every day outside of it is a blessing.

Best Answer

It takes time but it comes as a final part of growing-up.<br />
Nothing you can do about it

Best Answer

Like ive really had a bad past getting physically bullied by a guy in gr1,ignored,bullied by older boys,ignored by girls,called the ugliest girl in gr6,ignored,treated like crass,well its a part of u now and u cant erase all those memories what i wouldnt do

Best Answer

I was sexually abused . It started about the age of 7 till i was about 15 nearly 16 teen.. So with that there's a whole lot of ****** crap. As you could imagine and it was probably 10 times worse... But a couple years later i got to a place where i said ok it happened and now i have to move forward . Can't change what happened.. So except it ! For me i Promised myself that i wanted to find good things from now on... That was funny. Cause **** just followed me.. The men i attracted looked perfectly normal.. But there heads were messed up.. I did all that i could to have as normal life as i could and decided after i got to about 30 , that I TURNED OUT OK .I,m a good honest compassionate caring person. People tell me my children are really lovely i did a great job... i SIT SOMETIMES AND SAY MY START IN LIFE WAS CRAP..... MY FIRST MARRIAGE DID,NT WORK OUT SO WELL BUT I HAVE MY CHILDREN. ( THIS IS WHERE I REALISED AS ****** AS IT WAS WHERE I AM TODAY WHAT I HAVE TODAY I WOULD NOT CHANGE A THING .) If the road that i travelled were different sure maybe i could have done better in school had a better job and on and on and on......BUT THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE WHAT I HAVE TODAY. So embrace it except it and move on to do the best you can help other s , Don,t wooller in what can,t be changed. And excel in everything you can ,every day one day at a time..... <br />
Don,t get me wrong it may come back to haunt you from time to time . But don,t let it deter-main what happens with the rest of your life no matter what it is... it is the PAST and it stays there . YOUR CHOOSES WILL DETER-MAIN FROM NOW ON THE ROAD YOU TRAVEL... THOSE ROADS YOU TRAVEL come FROM YOUR CHOOSES..AND WILL GIVE YOU YOUR FUTURE... I would not change mine for the world i have a very loving husband gorgeous children... They are my happy thoughts when times are bad...... <br />
My famous quote that i tell my kids when ever they leave the house is MAKE GOOD CHOOSE'S.......................................................... hope THIS HELPS .....KEEP SMILING. LOOK TO THE FUTURE.........

Best Answer

The past is in the past-period..What's in the FUTURE?? I'm excited to find out for myself!

Best Answer

I think about the past but have learned over time that it can be unhealthy to dwell on it. I think there may be a direct relationship between a person's identity search and their propensity for self-criticism. When you learn not to be so critical of yourself, your identity then becomes clearer to you. In effect, I think you need to "manage" your own expectations of yourself in order to maintain a healthy self-image. In that way, you can look back and have a better understanding of the past and your role in it. Just my thoughts.

Best Answer

try to live in the present. At my age, to live in the past would mean to think of so many family and friends who are dead

Best Answer