Even if you don't like and didn't choose your past.
Pardusalae Pardusalae 26-30, F 10 Answers Apr 22, 2011

Your past can either strengthen or defeat you . I'm fine with everything I've experienced and it has been horrific at times . <br />
I still get upset by it at times but being abused and mistreated has made me appreciate the dullness of everyday life . <br />
When you've been to hell every day outside of it is a blessing.

Best Answer

It takes time but it comes as a final part of growing-up.<br />
Nothing you can do about it

Best Answer

Like ive really had a bad past getting physically bullied by a guy in gr1,ignored,bullied by older boys,ignored by girls,called the ugliest girl in gr6,ignored,treated like crass,well its a part of u now and u cant erase all those memories what i wouldnt do

Best Answer

I was sexually abused . It started about the age of 7 till i was about 15 nearly 16 teen.. So with that there's a whole lot of ****** crap. As you could imagine and it was probably 10 times worse... But a couple years later i got to a place where i said ok it happened and now i have to move forward . Can't change what happened.. So except it ! For me i Promised myself that i wanted to find good things from now on... That was funny. Cause **** just followed me.. The men i attracted looked perfectly normal.. But there heads were messed up.. I did all that i could to have as normal life as i could and decided after i got to about 30 , that I TURNED OUT OK .I,m a good honest compassionate caring person. People tell me my children are really lovely i did a great job... i SIT SOMETIMES AND SAY MY START IN LIFE WAS CRAP..... MY FIRST MARRIAGE DID,NT WORK OUT SO WELL BUT I HAVE MY CHILDREN. ( THIS IS WHERE I REALISED AS ****** AS IT WAS WHERE I AM TODAY WHAT I HAVE TODAY I WOULD NOT CHANGE A THING .) If the road that i travelled were different sure maybe i could have done better in school had a better job and on and on and on......BUT THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE WHAT I HAVE TODAY. So embrace it except it and move on to do the best you can help other s , Don,t wooller in what can,t be changed. And excel in everything you can ,every day one day at a time..... <br />
Don,t get me wrong it may come back to haunt you from time to time . But don,t let it deter-main what happens with the rest of your life no matter what it is... it is the PAST and it stays there . YOUR CHOOSES WILL DETER-MAIN FROM NOW ON THE ROAD YOU TRAVEL... THOSE ROADS YOU TRAVEL come FROM YOUR CHOOSES..AND WILL GIVE YOU YOUR FUTURE... I would not change mine for the world i have a very loving husband gorgeous children... They are my happy thoughts when times are bad...... <br />
My famous quote that i tell my kids when ever they leave the house is MAKE GOOD CHOOSE'S.......................................................... hope THIS HELPS .....KEEP SMILING. LOOK TO THE FUTURE.........

Best Answer

The past is in the past-period..What's in the FUTURE?? I'm excited to find out for myself!

Best Answer

I think about the past but have learned over time that it can be unhealthy to dwell on it. I think there may be a direct relationship between a person's identity search and their propensity for self-criticism. When you learn not to be so critical of yourself, your identity then becomes clearer to you. In effect, I think you need to "manage" your own expectations of yourself in order to maintain a healthy self-image. In that way, you can look back and have a better understanding of the past and your role in it. Just my thoughts.

Best Answer