outdoorfire outdoorfire 22-25, M 13 Answers Jan 20, 2012

A past friend of mine was a big flirt so many could not tell he was just giving compliments. It depends how long you have known her,how well you know each other. It is tricky because it seems as if there is no in between. Say its the way she carries herself,"Happy or /and respectful, you could just say "Wow, you are respectful, can you give your friend some advice that I can use? If it has to do with clothes, most women will think you do have intention or are gay. (sorry) So be careful of your tone of voice also, some women look for a "flirty voice" as meaning more. Good luck

Best Answer

is sarcasm considered a wrong assumption? :) i guess depending on the situation when you say it. if she puts on a dress, then compliment her but if she's on her normal clothing and she's not having any emotional fit, then complimenting her will be awkward.

Best Answer

I just throw a compliment her way...no one has EVER thought I was hitting on them...why would they?

Best Answer

i dont

Best Answer

Lisp when you say it... so that she knows that you don't like her in that way.

Best Answer

I'm not a hater... but damn, that was funny.

Best Answer

What is it you're trying to compliment her on?

Best Answer

I was wondering just in general. And by compliment I dont mean "Your a great friend to have". That's expressing gratitude, not complimenting someone.

Best Answer

Right...lol and again...it would depend on what exactly you are complimenting her on.

Best Answer