XxTheReptileGirlxX XxTheReptileGirlxX 13-15, F 10 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Community

you say u want to kiss slenderman and he will come.

Best Answer

Get fake blood or a red magic marker,go to you bathroom mirrior and draw a circle then draw a X right through it.that is slendermans simble,then write what you want to say to him he may or may not resoned,but he did to me. Just dont ask to live with him,he a has to much to deal with already like the sound of me and BEN getting it on at night! ;) AHHHH BEN YOUR SO ******* MEAN DONT TELL THEM THAT!!EVEN WORSE YOU PRETENDED IT WAS ME WHO SAID THAT AND YES I AM YELLING AT HIM AND TYPING THIS AT THE SAME TIME!!! Sorry for yelling i went to the kitchen to get something to eat and BEN chose to be an *** and tell you are presonel life but was to lazy to delete it i've been sick lately so it hurts to move sooooooooo i hope my tip helps you and if it dosent then im really(x100) sorry

Best Answer

You know if you didn't want BEN drowned to tell the whole world or whoever is reading this, JUST DELETE WHAT HE SAYS NEXT TIME!
Your welcome ;)

Best Answer

(Sorry if I was too strict :( )

Best Answer

do i do this at night?

Best Answer

First, you must build a trap. It should be made of partially melted plastic forks, disguised as 20 dollar bills. So turn the trap into a 20 dollar bill and as he takes it, he should be enamored by the ink and lie there motionless. Hit him in the head with a letter 'X' from a scrabble set as this will confuse him. As he is confused, ask him any question you want and he will give you the answer to life and free nutella. As he is about to leave, clap your hands 14 times and snap your fingers 12 more times and shout "Hoo ra ra ra" at the top of your lungs from your porch. Slender should turn back around and offer his phone number so you contact him any other time.

Good luck and god speed.

Best Answer

Get his number from Jenny Craig.

Best Answer

Wait till its the middle of the night during a thunderstorm with heavy rain. Prop open your front door and sit in front of it with your back facing the door, and no lights on in the house. In fact go to the fuse box and shut the electricity off for the whole house.

Best Answer

Yea.... That ain't ganna happen

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

Play the video game Slender

Best Answer

you don't need to contact him. he already knows you're interested and he is already watching

Best Answer

Yea, but yet I don't see him

Best Answer

Go to the park. near the woods.

Best Answer

Well this city has no woods and it is -37 out

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer