By isolating myself.

Best Answer

Exercising self-control is one way to do it.

Best Answer

By sitting back and watching the cause of it burn, or destroy itself slowly.

Best Answer

I take cold shower after beating up people.

Best Answer

Self-control. When someone respond after me with a anger, I know that I get wrong approach, then I stop. It is shock for others, because I can chill out very fast and easy... but can be problem with people you dont know for a long time. Even close friends. They always ask; How can you chill out, when I want to kill someone, you first :)

Best Answer

Count to 10 and if that don't work - I count to 20 and back to 0. If still filled with anger - time for walk away of leave the area until the anger subsides.

Best Answer

I read quotes from His Holiness the Dalai Lama and I meditate breathing deeply...always remember the breath.

Best Answer

usually i can't control my anger but i like to listen some music when i am mad, i write whatever spinning in my head then stare it for few minutes then i put it in flames, i like to take bath then and like to cry too well the most important for me at that time is to stay alone

Best Answer

by smokeing a ciggerette, or if need to find someone to have a fight with

Best Answer

I repress it and unleash on a heavy bag, or something similar

Best Answer

Lol... @ unleash on a heavy bag.

Best Answer

Sure , I find no Profit in the act of anger It just waist my time in doing such a crazy thing .

Best Answer

Know that I am not being shot at or my life is in danger. And just take it all in stride. Or just walk away and cool off before saying the wrong things

Best Answer