newmorning newmorning 46-50 13 Answers Jun 7, 2011

By showing it to them. Seeing IS believing.

Best Answer

If I am telling the truth, I could care less if someone does not believe it. That is really their problem.

Best Answer

you cant people will believe or not, time will prove the truth. maybe. sorry but really you cant make someone believe, i have tried.

Best Answer

I usually make something up.

Best Answer

There is no way at all to convince someone you are telling the truth. you can sit there for 50 years telling them truth over and over again, it wont matter. In their mind you're a liar whether you like it or not.

Best Answer

Just say a yo listen up got some shyt I wanna say ) then you say what needs to be said now if that person don't believe you **** em let them kick rocks and you move on

Best Answer

If you're telling the truth -- you leave it to speak for itself. You don't bother trying to convince someone who doesn't believe it because it always comes shining through in the end.

Unfortunately, it's taken me a lot of years to learn this rather simple lesson.

Best Answer

You can't and you shouldn't have to.

Best Answer

Tell the Truth and Trust in God.

Best Answer

you convince yourself that its the truth and they can believe what they want.

Best Answer

You don't. If they don't believe you, that's their problem. If I am telling the truth I am telling the truth and other people can doubt me all they want--but I am telling the truth. The truth wins out. The truth is the truth, and whatever delusional lies they believe or are paranoid you are telling are just fog on the mirror.

Best Answer

By convincing yourself

Best Answer

Point a gun at them.

Best Answer

hahahahhahha rly //

Best Answer