Fentanyl 3 Day Durogesic Patches(FDP's),especially the high dose ones, are more potent than Oxycodone high dose tabs. So I'd be careful to avoid an OD. But I've got a massive tolerance and currently use at least 6x80 mg Oxcycodone tabs a hit. My tolerance is so high it's ******* useless trying to blast up smack because of how much price wise it costs to use enough for me to get stoned. I can use prescription drugs for nothing. HAPPY DAYS ! Don't bother replying with stuff about it being illegal etc. I'm no newbie. I've hammered up all types of dope. I've been banging up gear for 4 decades so I don't wanna hear any boring lectures. I don't knock about the streets any more which makes it hard to find any proper info on banging up FDP's. I've got unlimited amounts of new and used ones. I reckon that using FDP's would be better for my tired old veins which are mega ****** up and burnt out from slamming liquid methadone and the OxyContin and MsContin tabs I whack up. Thanks for ya comments.
Shreaky Shreaky 56-60, M 8 Answers Mar 18, 2012

Do you know how many ppl die from cooking that or sucking on those patches ...Give your head a shake

Best Answer

You idiot, I said, "Don't bother replying with stuff about it being illegal etc. I'm no newbie. I've hammered up all types of dope. I've been banging up gear for 4 decades so I don't wanna hear any boring lectures." So **** OFF!

Best Answer

Well then if you are such an expert then why do I know the answer you are looking for

Best Answer

I felt bored so I thought I'd see if a silly ***** like you would reply with the usual load of moralistic bollocks associated with do-gooders and mindless godgobbing wowsers such as yerself.
I wasn't disappointed. You're a frigging Psychoanalysts dream.If ya did in anyway care about people who use drugs you would've posted a link to many of the websites available with the proper information on the safest way for fentanyl extraction and its use.
But you're a numb nutted hypocrite who is obviously in love with yer own self proclaimed grandiosement.
Your profile is one very long boring piece of tragedy.
I got through half a page before I got bored shitless.
Do us all a favour and neck yerself.

Best Answer

My brother died from oxy's his 14 year old son found him, he had been dead for well over 12 hours, the only reason he went into his room was because of the smell of **** (thats what you will do when it happens to you you will **** you pants when you finally do yourself in )..I dont really give a **** what you do and if you feel like it some how justify's the fact by trying to belittle me then go ahead you are just a faceless junkie to me ....But before you die please do it in a locked room so kids can not find you you selfish ***** ...But hey your life sucks always having to run the chase always worried about the next hour always worried about detoxing while I sit back and enjoy life..Suck on that

Best Answer

You dopey phucking silly ****.
FYI I have a mega happy life with more money than I could ever spend.
I haven't been through a withdrawl for over twenty years. And detox is only a game.
I truly larf me guts out on the fact that dingbat wowsers like you can't stand the fact that I have a very fun filled life. Full of frivolity and happiness and mega stoned. I also don't have to worry about all the stupid godgobbing garbage that nut case jehovah jiving jesus junkies like you do with all your pathetic moralistic gods muck.
Yer all arsehole sniffing hypocrites.
Stiff phucking shhit about yer idiot junkie brother.
The dead prikk should haven't been so greedy.
I've OD'd plenty of times.It's the best buzz a junkie can have. Lucky for me I've always been saved by friends.
I look forward to me next OD.
I know all about crapping yerself when ya die you NUMB NUT Everybody and their dog knows about that you know all no nothing twerp.
I've found 3 of me friends that way.
All us junkies know the risks. So go cry a river of ****** tears for your dead brother.
You're a very boring piece of up yerself crud.

Best Answer

Wow rot in hell with a needle in your arm you broke *** junkie looking for attention .....Everyone looks down on you so have fun ...

Best Answer

Been nice meeting you. Sorry you won't be sticking around so we could get to know you better. Bye, now.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Oh, I don't care about the legality of it, I was laying your poor old body to rest. Saying good bye to a dead man.

Best Answer

GO CRY A PHUCKING RIVER YA DOPEY VACUUM BRAIN PIECE OF USELESS SLUDGE.

Best Answer

You stupud *****. I know how much it pains dead headed morons like you when people like me have such mega fun with all types of drugs. The only way you can enjoy your mindless boring crappy dull existence is by joining silly little useless crusades to say the sort of garbage you are whinging about.

Best Answer

WOW, I guess he means it guys.

Best Answer

sounds fatal

Best Answer

Would you agree that only a complete brainless idiot would try to kill themselves everday.
I don't smoke,.,it sounds fatal.
Let me know when you get your lung cancer confirmed.
Then you can tell me what strength Fentanyl Patches your on.
We can also have a bet who's gunna live the longest.
I reckon I will.
PS,.,I aint gunna shove a moralistic do-gooders trip down your throat about how bad and dangerous stinking filthy environmentally disgusting your **** are and how they can ruin ya kids and families health.
I'm just gunna enjoy me illegal drug taking.
I get much more enjoyment from a hit than you do from your carcinogenic ***.

Best Answer

These drugs make you so sweet

Best Answer

Why would you want to play around with such a potent drug?

Best Answer

Because I luv shooting up drugs of all kinds

Best Answer

Why? What do you get out of it besides that first 20 seconds ?

Best Answer

It helps to nullify the existence of of having to share this planet with moralistic weirdos like you who can't even answer a question.

Best Answer

Well then enjoy your endless supply. I would say have a nice day but zoning out on life seems like a much better solution for you. Nullifying your existence will not help you to find happiness or inner peace. It will only nullify you. If you are so desperate that you feel you need to cook up a drug meant to relieve pain for people who are in real pain, they go right ahead. It's your life and you are making your own decisions.
Now make sure you call me a weirdo who doesn't know how to answer moronic questions, because releasing your anger to a keyboard, should help you feel much better.
Your outlook on life makes me feel sad for you.
Be careful with your drugs, though, you have said that you have been doing this for decades, one slip up and life is done.
Hope your last words aren't - uh oh.

Best Answer

Obviously you're so far stuck up your own moralistic wowsering do-gooding arsehole sniffing grandiosement you failed to read what I said in plain English,.,So FYI here it is again,.,''Don't bother replying with stuff about it being illegal etc. I'm no newbie. I've hammered up all types of dope. I've been banging up gear for 4 decades so I don't wanna hear any boring lectures" And now you've you read that, go bore some one else with your unwanted juvenile attempt at sarcasm EPIC FAIL. PS,.,FYI when I go down on an OD I don't whimper uh oh the way freako gits like YOU would hope . The last time I knew I had pigged out and started on me way to happy oblivion on the floor I said to everybody waiting to use my fit,.,"See ya, I'm going, thats bloody good stuff" Me junkie friends saved me with CPR. I bet you don't even know CPR.

Best Answer

I'm not lecturing you. But you sure like bragging about doing illegal drugs.
What is it that you are searching for?
Maybe one day when your junkie friends aren't around you won't have a chance to brag about this anymore.
And you are so sure of what I do and what I don't do? Really? You know me?
you are a hero in my book. Shooting drugs for 40 years and proud of it. I wish I could be like you.
Maybe you are just a slow learner.. Or you still haven't found what you're looking for.
Enjoy your junk. Nothing sarcastic here. And you are right I don't know CPR. Never really cared about saving anyones life.
When it's your time, it's your time.
I was wondering - where you get the money for your drugs?.

Best Answer

i took a 75 mcg/h janssen patch about 24 hours ago (non-gel) and the feeling is so faint its ridiculous. my tolerance is very high but this must be a joke. it was sealed and everything. should i put another one on? someone plz tell me what they think

Best Answer