missymoomee missymoomee 26-30, F 14 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Laxatives in their coffee

Best Answer

I just smile and do my thing...

Best Answer

dont let them get to you...BUT watch them bug everyone else:) can be fun!!!

Best Answer

I once had a colleague like that who was mean to everyone...particularly to the junior staff.

One day I took two of them asside and asked them if they had ever been invited to his house...they replied no...he hasn't why do you ask? I then told them this old guy and is wife like to invite young men at week end...they receive then in a special room set up as a dungeon...then they ask their guests to flog them.

Obviously it was entirely made up...but after that whilewhen the old man was being mean...they always had a funny smile on their faces!

Best Answer

I'm suffering from the same affliction... Amanda. I've already snapped at her today & only 10:30am. :(

I'm spending a lot of time out of the office. :(

Best Answer

Amanda doesn't like snaps....Amanda prefers zippers...Amanda also likes Velcro.

Best Answer

*throttles Amanda*

Best Answer

look him in the eyes and say is your problem that you have a small ****

Best Answer

Well if you had to work directly behind a chatterbox who talked all friggin day about her daughter,Her Pets,her Horses,and her material posessions in that order you would probably have a nervous breakdown.

Best Answer

can go several routes- can antagonize them, avoid them, or try to not let it bother you

Best Answer

shoot them, stab them, blow them up, then sack them

Best Answer

Hr can help , depends on how whacko your coworkers are and weather the company has any political remedy in place. If that option isn't available you have to resort to other means. Look for evidence of criminal behaviour and get the police involved for instance if they have warrants often that can take care of the problem.

Best Answer

Ignorance,your new best friend

Best Answer

Let him be as annoying as he likes, but don't tolerate that behavior to myself.

Be blunt, but not cruel "Dude. You need to chill. I'm gonna do my thing my way, you go do your thing your way, somewhere else."

Best Answer

Good answer! :)

Best Answer

If it's interfering with me getting my job done, I would talk privately to my supervisor about it. It's their job to help you work that out.

Best Answer