Good and bad ways.
makesmewonder02 makesmewonder02 18-21, F 11 Answers Aug 26 in Community

I took a drive. Esp during the night. It does help me to think. Praying is essential, whatever that crossed my mind,I will immediately express it verbally so my own ears could hear. Brawling does help sometimes lol. Transferring internal pain to physical. Bruises will heal quickly than a bleeding heart. And sex, it does help lighter the mountains of trouble.

Best Answer

i try and keep busy. but sometimes if im very sad i will cry

Best Answer

I dunno. When I am angry or sad, after some time, it just passes away. But then it comes back again

Best Answer

I grieve, I feel my pain, I try to come to some terms with it; I withdraw from other people; I've developed severe trust issues that I feel will always remain there due to the extensive damage and trauma associated with it; I want to be released out of this world forever

Best Answer

Best Answer

The good way to deal with it would be to give it over to God, to stand up and fight for yourself, refusing to let it get the better of you.

The bad way would be feel sorry for yourself, withdraw from everyone and treat people the way you are feeling.

Best Answer

Isolation

Best Answer

Stuff it all down, swallow it all, because no one would ever give a **** anyway.

Best Answer

I dont know what your circumstances are ,but everyone deserves to be listened. And there is nothing worst than swallowing something that has a bitter taste. Im here if you would like to talk.

Best Answer

Drugs. Mostly. Also, music and sleeping.

Best Answer

i smoke weed and watch spongebob

Best Answer