Bonnie2400 Bonnie2400 36-40, F 18 Answers Jul 22, 2012

I work the night shift...

Best Answer

OMG finally i found people who have the same problem that i do/did with sleeping...i have tried everything possible.....3-4 nights a week i just can not seem to fall to sleep and stay a sleep, either i have to use the restroom or i need some water in the middle of the night ...its soo annoying. but i think i finally found my dream product....its called 5 stage sleep shot it natural and an easy shot bottle to drink down really fast....in like 30 minutes after i drink it im groggy -- go to my bed and sleep sound thru the night :)<br />
check out their site www.5stagesleepshot.com i think u can get a free sample..<br />
hope this helps someone cause it helped me.<br />
sara lee 

Best Answer

I don't cope that well with it since it's most nights. But routine helps. I normally have a bath with oil, oatmeal powder and vinegar with incense buring in the room at around 6PM, then at about 9PM I drink green tea and cammomile tea, then draw or listen to music, then at about 10 I read 'til 11:15, then I try my *** off to get to sleep. I also try not to exercise after about 6 or 7 o'clock.

Best Answer

Sit on EP all night

Best Answer

I give in and just work. Its better then getting pissed at myself for not sleeping.

Best Answer

Been having this problem for years, I've tried drugs (prescribed ones only ) listening to meditation cds and nothing much really helps so nowadays I get up and have a cup of herbal tea and listen to podcasts or write down stuff that is going through my mind and then try to go back to bed.<br />
I used to hate my insomnia and its not ideal but I can't really do much about it so I don't stress so much anymore.

Best Answer

The internet.

Best Answer

I Enjoy The Silence

Best Answer

Try to free my mind of the jumble of thoughts keeping me awake.

Best Answer

quite well at the moment, i try to catch up at weekends with my sleep!

Best Answer