You cry until you can't cry anymore...And once you think your tears are gone you cry a little longer. And then you fill yourself thinking about their smile, the life they emitted, and you try to let their memory replace that sadness in your heart... I wont be the one to say everything gets better in time, because it doesn't, Just hang in there <3

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

One foot in front of the other. Repeat for the rest of your life. It is a burden you will carry forever, because there is no good reason for it to have happened. You go through the anger, the hurt, the sorrow, the anguish, and the devastation and then come out the other side still in pain. But you gain strength from the experience, and understand a little more about living each day. All you can do is cope, and time only reduces the tears.<br />
The hardest part to understand is that you aren't the only one that was destroyed. Someone else is hurting just as deeply as you. Don't make the mistake of going through the pain alone and forcing her to deal with the pain on her own as well. Sure, we all process pain differently. But no one really wants to be alone when the pain is that deep.

Best Answer

I don't know- I'll pray for you

Best Answer

I wouldnt begin to know. My son is 3 and I have no clue what i would do. I send my love if you lost your child..

Best Answer

Cheers....

Best Answer