BigMomma81 BigMomma81 26-30, F 13 Answers Mar 19, 2012

Therapy, medication, exercise, human contact, worthwhile hobbies, and having a fulfilling work/personal life helps as well, and a million other things. None of them are simply. The therapy and meds give you the initial boost to start working on the rest of it.

Best Answer

by sleeping...

Best Answer

Things you enjoy. Postive talk, exercise, taking things one things at a time.

Best Answer

Ok, no fair as I'm Bi-Polar and take meds, but I've ALWAYS found that getting out of your head by "serving others" is the VERY BEST medicine fo depression!! Find a local "Soup Kitchen", "Homeless Shelter", or Church and volunteer to help those in need!! You'll see others MUCH worse-off than yourself and you'll forget ALL about your own problems! REALLY!!

Best Answer

for myself ? i use all my knowledge to act in the present. i love, am loved, and thats all i can count on, coulda woulda shoulda will bury you everytime

Best Answer

increase self-esteem + self-confidence. read lots of "self-help" books.

find the causes of your depression and work on them

find a goal to strive for, a passion, something you enjoy doing.

never stop to learn new things and different ways of thinking

keep an open mind

Best Answer

By choosing not to be depressed. It helps to eat right and make sure it's not caused from malnutrition.

Best Answer

There is no cure. One can only treat the problem. See your Doctor and get referred to a Psych for meds.

Best Answer

Cure depression.. recognise the cause.. release the stress... I found meditation or well being book, cd's etc..

best of luck

Best Answer