Questionator Questionator 26-30 398 Answers Mar 30 in Community

Question of the Day

Drink water very slowly from the wrong side of the cup, by tipping your head forwards over the cup. It works every time.

Best Answer

This stopped working after the novelty wore off.

Best Answer

That's what I always do 😂

Best Answer

Anal sex.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

remove hiccups but leaves a sore ***

Best Answer

LOOOOOOOL Funny **** doe

Best Answer

GFY and get a sense of humour

Best Answer

Well then remove that stick that is up there

Best Answer

Probably shove something else in there. But then you would probably enjoy it.

Best Answer

You are the one who turned it into a chat....... I see you couldn't figure out it was in humour....... This is an adult site, but I guess you are one of those who can't discuss things freely and openly......

Best Answer

I see everyone else found the humour in it. Like you said your too anal.....

Best Answer

Maybe it works. Can't say I've tried it. But people try many things to cure hiccups, hence the question. Who are we to judge? If he says anal sex works for hiccups, maybe it does for some. Don't see anything troll about it.

Best Answer

I have never and have no interest in anal sex giving or receiving regardless of any health benefits it may provide. I don't mind if others do it or talk about it.I can only speak for myself, I am one man and you have been answering on this question far more than any other I see on here. Your preoccupation with anal sex makes you far more suspect than any single man who has answered thus far.

Best Answer

Right to the heart of it

Best Answer

oh my god wow

Best Answer

what? Is that supposed to be coherent?

Best Answer

Lighten up. A little humor never hurts:)

Best Answer

hold your breathe until you pass out..all better, its cured

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Pant like a dog. Warning: probably shouldn't do this in public.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Currently laughing at ur comment .,

Best Answer

Spoon of peanut butter.

Best Answer

Or medically speaking take a deep breath and push down on your diaphragm to stop it from contracting.

Best Answer

That makes sense.where's the diaphragm

Best Answer

SUpression and compression. Breathing in a mouthful of air and holding it. Then swallowing the air at the right moment. Can and will neutralise the air inside your stomach as it moves up. Xxx

Best Answer

Well truly... I do everything from the book and when it doesn't helps... I mean it never helps... I just stop giving a damn about it, and it just vanishes automatically!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

yea this fool gets it

Best Answer

My wife and I were going to pray the rosary and I suddenly developed a bad case of the hiccups. She reached over and did the sign of the cross on my forehead and I instantly stopped. Now we do that every time we have the hiccups. I don't know if it's a spiritual thing or a nerve that is being touched, but it seems to work.

Best Answer

Whoa! That I SO cool!!!

Best Answer

It's faith now...so far every time I ask at Anthony to help me find something I find it.(patron saint of lost souls) and things too

Best Answer

Stimulate drowning by taking a gulp of water and slowly swallowing it without breathing (with pinched nostrils)<br />
Works every time

Best Answer

With a hollow point.

Best Answer

A thin slice of lime dipped in sugar

Best Answer

Its a secret if i tell you then I would have to kill you.

Best Answer

Omg don't tell me I'm not ready to go

Best Answer

take regular breaths and then take a very deep breath and hold.... release very very slowly taking the longest amount of time possible.

Best Answer

Lean from one side to the other.

Best Answer

I did it all at once. I mean, I held my breath, swallowed, and drank a glass of water upside down. Marvelous results.

Best Answer

I hold my breath for as long as I can

Best Answer

Drink a beer and belch.

Best Answer

Not to breath for 10 seconds

Best Answer

Don't think about them.

Best Answer

Hold your nose and drink water from the opposite side of the glass. Never fails.

Best Answer