zoiera zoiera 26-30, F 16 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Community

With multiple personality disorder

Best Answer

By being with others.. allowing yourself to lean on one or many.. you're never alone and you know that

Best Answer

I don't know the cure for loneliness are humans working on something down the line? If i hear of anything i'll let you know in the mean time,try and fill your day with good things,that's what i do.

Best Answer

Meditation helps,to be alone is a blessing but lonelyness is a curse

Best Answer

"Sorrow and solitude, these are the precious things... and the only words that are worth remembering." - TVZ

...when you find out let me know.

Best Answer

Get a makeover, go to a Fabulous Party in Town, mingle and you're good.....

Best Answer

acknowledge life is unfolding as it was intended to. be at pease with yourself. accept that the actions of others are beyond your control. go forward with confidence knowing you are in charge of your destiny and cannot be influenced by vexatious and malicious intentions of others. remember: you are a child of this universe, you belong here, and you have the right to be happy. strive to be happy.

Best Answer

I go shopping.I talk to strangers in the real world.The computer just won't work on that.

Best Answer

get a life

Best Answer

get out there & spend some time around other people

Best Answer

Hmm but honestly, I can spend so much time with a lot of people, even talk and laugh with them and still feel lonely.. I don't think going out and spending time with nice people would really do the trick.. just saying..

Best Answer

Hunt for friends or become like me. O.O

Best Answer

Nah.. I don't hunt friends.. we find each other.. I can't be friends with people who don't really want me as theirs

Best Answer

true... well, learn to enjoy what you have, and believe yourself, then people with similar opinions, thoughts and feelings might find you as a candle in a dark room. Might you gain many friends.

Best Answer

I do have friends.. quite good ones actually.. and yeah I appreciate them but sometimes I just can't help/stop feeling lonely.. must be my mind playing tricks on me.. :) thanks for your inputs though

Best Answer

Sometimes it can be easy to forget one is not alone. Friends are a great treasure. :)

Best Answer

A one nighter.

Best Answer

Drugs money careless sex and if that fails . . . . A Puppy! . . . .second thought just skip to the puppy.remember that shelter dogs are lonely too.

Best Answer