ti66any ti66any 31-35, F 11 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Depression

I know how you feel. You just gotta be strong. Listen to uplifting music, write notes to yourself. You can do it.

Best Answer

www.experienceproject.com/stories/Fear-Pains/2698399

Best Answer

I try reaching out to my ep friends; simple kindness from another person can help ease the pain.

Best Answer

1.) Find another counselor (fresh start... no two work the same). If one never got to the real source of your depression, then another might be able to. <br />
2.) Make sure it IS depression, and not something else being misdiagnosed, or even a physical problem causing a severe chemical imbalance that causes the mood depletion.<br />
Also... there is no "cure" if it is true depression, only "treatment".

Best Answer

Revelation (not the one in the Bible)

Best Answer

Thank you for "Best Answer". The revelation I was speaking of is it being revealed that you, like others (like me) can live through this difficult time. You many not want to, but years later, I have saved lives that may have died if I had not been there.

Best Answer

I knew what you meant. I believe in personal revalation, its just hard to receive it when I'm stuck in the thick darkness of depression

Best Answer

Please fight, for someone you don't know yet.

Best Answer

Read this book. It also exists in audio format:<br />
http://thedepressioncurebook.com/

Best Answer

Cigarettes and alcohol.

Best Answer

well there's an answer for you, It's the one I'm trying, not bad either except I lost the wife through drinking to much, and I now have cancer on top of my depression (Joking, but it aint the answer)

Best Answer

GOT TO BE STRONG

Best Answer