Watch "Footloose" the 1984 version. Also, if it helps, girls prefer a guy that will dance and have fun, who doesn't have the best moves, much more than a guy who refuses to dance!

Best Answer

Im far from a pro at dancing but when a song comes on I just move my body how I want and most the time people enjoy it ive even had circles made around me and I dont know how to break dance or do anything cool...that turned really horrible when I actually tried to lol but really a lot of it is in the hips but you gotta let the music take control and let the rhythm move you do the snap clap if you cant think of anything just keep your body and hips moving if your dancing with a girl bring her close if your dancing alone make sure everyone sees and gives you the room to bust your moves its all about not caring its a form of art where you let you express yourself dont be embarrassed cause most people dont really know how to dance so if they make fun at least you actually went out there and gave it a shot

Best Answer