my mother in law is the devils incarnate how do you deal with your mother in law? i'll stand up to her if need be when it comes to my family no one messes with them without dealing with me PS:I LOVE MY HUSBAND AND NOT GOING TO DIVORCE JUST CAUSE HIS MOTHER
SnowVixen SnowVixen 22-25, F 10 Answers Mar 25, 2010

depends on what she is doing. But set boundaries and instist, in a loving but firm way, that she respects them. If she is not willing or able, you may have to accept that she is evil and just put up with it and not take it personally.

Best Answer

I just ignore mine and refuse to be around her.

Best Answer

Look her square in the eye and say "You do not run this show. Be nice or I'll have security escort you out." When she splutters.... yell loudly "Security .... Trouble down front!"

Best Answer

I was lucky to have had a great mother in law and father in law. But if I didn't get along with them I would just avoid them as much as possible.

Best Answer

The easiest way is just get divorced.

Best Answer

Tell her to stop being a biitch. Thats what I'd do .:)

Best Answer

I would do the opposite of Tgilly. I would be myself.. and if for some stupid *** reason that ****** her off or if she tries to be a b1tch, I would be a b1tch back. Fck her.

Best Answer

Spend as little time with her as possible and most importantly DON' T **** HER OFF !!

Best Answer

cut the brake lines on her broom

Best Answer