Classicality7 Classicality7 56-60, F 8 Answers May 14 in Dating & Relationships

Just keep smiling and being disgustingly polite. It will drive her wild but there will be nothing she can do about it.

Best Answer

Take the passive, ignore the aggressive. She'll either stop or blow up. The latter would give you a chance to have it out properly.

Best Answer

Poke her in the face :)

Best Answer

Aw, no story to go along with it? ;) Best you can do is smile through the ****.

Best Answer

You don't... Move to Florida or the local equivalent and don't lend them money. :)

Best Answer

We live in the same house and I will not abandon my 9-month old grandson. Her most recent passive-aggressive measure was not to feed him any solid food this afternoon and to stack his high chair with dirty blankets. This was the result of having asked her to move the pile of laundry she had left in front of my refrigerator the other day and then of having asked her to clean up after herself when she fed him the day before, thus he didn't get his "real" meal until 8:30 p.m. when I was able to clear and clean the high chair and then fix it for him.

Best Answer

OK... Having been through the multigen house thing I get what you are saying. And as the grandparent now I get how you feel and you are in a bind.
Things to consider: She may be suffering from post partum depression. So is this behaviour very different to how she was before the birth?
Or, you may be in the middle of a territorial dispute. Old Chinese proverb say that two women under one roof equals trouble.
Or maybe she is simply a lazy @$$ed b*tch who wants you to do it all for her while she watches daytime TV.
So start by thinking that through and be honest with yourself about it.
Then decide what course to take. Remember if you want change you are going to have to be the one to adapt. As far as she is concerned things are fine. And a warning.... DONT get on your sons case about this or he may very well take her side for peace and quiet and leave you in a worse position. Just quietly decide and deal with it.

Best Answer

Stay assertive. Show her by example.

Best Answer

kick her *** once. and make her realize whose the boss. then make sure you car about her?

Best Answer

*care

Best Answer