rrose rrose 41-45 17 Answers Nov 24, 2010

if you cant beat them..arrange to have them beaten....

Best Answer

I have to do it everyday living with my wife!

Best Answer

smack em over the head with a plank of wood

Best Answer

Try talking it out.But you can't initiate the talk.Give the person some space for awhile.Let them have some time alone with their own thoughts.Let them think things out on their own.Then,when they cool down,they'll come to you & you guys can talk it out.It may even be a big misunderstanding.However,if they don't come to you,don't push it.In fact,probably just drop it,because they're probably not worth it.Who wants to know someone who won't let things go...Who won't even try to let it go by talking about it?

Best Answer

Just don't respond-my father and I haven't sspoken for almost ten years over something that never happened to start with.

Best Answer

suck it up and stay out of their ******* way, lest they beat the **** out of you on a whim.

Best Answer

You can't do anything about it, assuming that, if you were in the wrong, you have apologized and if you were not, you have expressed sympathy the the grudge holder for whatever occurred. Grudge holders don't let go of anger and hurt easily so you have to face the fact that you can't change them Just make a note of it and stay alert in case the grudge holder decides to take it to the next level and exact some revenge. Grudge holders do that sometimes.

Best Answer

Depends if they have a good reason to; depends on their age.

Best Answer

Just this past year, I've come to discover that my sister-in-law, whom I was once very close to, harbors some sort of grudge against me. I tortured myself, wondering what it was that I'd done wrong. I asked my brother, who said that she considers me her sister and that nothing was wrong. And yet, she continues to throw out insulting remarks, refuses to come to my home even though we only live two miles apart. My brother then pointedly told me that she holds grudges forever and that no one had ever anger her or they'd have that to hold onto. In that moment, I found my voice. I said, "Well, if she's got a grudge against me, she'd best learn to enjoy it alone because she's the one who owns it." And that has been my stand on grudges ever since.

Best Answer