And you can't get rid of them
Offing Offing 18-21, F 9 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I can't stand those kind of people. I don't like being around then in the least.

Best Answer

Keep calling them on their lies , eventually they won't lie to your face. Cuz you won't put up with their bs

Best Answer

that is the definition of a pathological liar... u need to avoid being around them... cutt em off.. they get u in a lot of trouble... research the psychology about em...

Best Answer

I advise them to try out becoming an actor for a living.

Best Answer

Haha :')

Best Answer

u dont deal with them.

Best Answer

I have too

Best Answer

y is that?

Best Answer

She'll be going to the same uni as me and same major. And we were in HS together *sigh*

Best Answer

fucc it. just live your life dont let anybody bother u to the point where they get the best of u. do wat u hav to do on a daily basis dont worry about anybody else nor do u hav to associate with her just because shes around.

Best Answer

Move on

Best Answer

What do you mean move on? I'm not affected by them but I have to engage in social activity with them almost everyday

Best Answer

You have to? so it's at work? then you just have to go with it I guess

Best Answer

No, university :')

Best Answer

Ohhhh then prank them lol

Best Answer

Keep your distance, be cool but polite and never, ever believe a word they say, even if they say the sky is blue.

Best Answer

I will :')

Best Answer

Slip them bipolar meds for a month.. then talk too them about it

Best Answer