stupid1006 stupid1006 26-30, M 8 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Last time that happened, I wound up having to apologize to the cops for my wife calling 911 and screaming and cussing at them. She was trapped behind some construction in front of our house. When I heard about it I called the police on the regular number, and when I asked them if they can help politely, they said, "Is your wife ___?" (my wife's name). "you need to talk to her about using 911 for life and death situations ONLY, and not to be so rude and vulgar."<br />
Wow, that was a blusher.

Best Answer

Find a way to either curb their impulsiveness or plan a way to remove yourself from their sphere of effect.

Best Answer

2nd Noble Truth....

Best Answer

No...Yes...Of course...Maybe....O those impulsive answers

Best Answer

haaa.. those r the answers

Best Answer

What was tge question?

Best Answer

How do you deal with a person who takes impulsive decisions and it causes trouble to you?

Best Answer

Unfortunately i tend to yell at them, not just once but on and on until i get over the trouble it had cause me and then, after i calmed down remind them not to do that again. :)

Best Answer

yes I have been getting angry n things always tend to be worse but aint getting good at all

Best Answer

If it persist (repeatition) then maybe a different approach is needed.. Try to let them solve it themselves and only step in at the last minute.

Best Answer

ya.. well I cld nt figure out a solution for tht. I m still trying. I tried implementing few things but it didnt work

Best Answer

If its work... Disciplinary action is needed.. e.i. Suspension
If its family... You're stuck with them... Might have to think ahead and be ready for them next time...

Best Answer

ya. I m referring to my gf. she is nt a perfect person but we together make a perfect pair, her imperfections hurt me terribly.. like possesiveness, impulsive decisions, making me as th culprit for everytging... etc etc

Best Answer

:) its going to be alright. To start with you are already aware of her imperfections, but those that cause troubles should be addressed before it went out of hand, you have to sit her down and make her realize the consequences of her impulsiveness. Try to make her understand the importance of discussing it with you before making a decision that may affect you both.

Best Answer

my dear friend. the decision is already made by her.. things have gone bad.. its an irreversible process

Best Answer

Yes it has, and the only solution now is to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Best Answer

hmmm yes.. . I did a thorough root cause analysis of my failure. it was on choosing the wrong gal. I didnt know the real self of the gal and fell in love very deeply. by the time I realized it was way too late. I thought love would make things better. but in reality love never made my relation stable

Best Answer

Oh... So sad to hear that... :(

Best Answer

its okay.

Best Answer