Deal with her or him in a mature fashion. Don't lower yourself to their level. Tell them the truth ib the most polite and mature way, then if they still don't agree with what you have said, just walk away.

Best Answer

Expose their own flaws

Best Answer

I just don't deal with them at all.

Best Answer

Ignore her some people get joy from screwing with others don't give them the satisfaction.if u must find a way to knock her down a few pegs everyone has there weaknesses and no one is better than anyone:)

Best Answer

Let me tell people this: You think that you can kick my *** try it because you will lose. Also, you idiots are crazy on this site because you are not that great. Look at yourself in the mirror and take a real good look at yourself and then you can look at me. What will people say about me: Damn she is beautiful and sexy as hell. Good LUCK! ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THIS: GET A JOB AND QUIT SAYING YOU ARE GOING TO KICK SOMEONE'S ***! GROW UP AND SPEND YOUR TIME TRYING AND DOING A GOOD DEED FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE THAT PERSON HAPPY WHOEVER IT MAY BE. CHEERISH

Best Answer

First of all who are you calling an idiot because i know you are not talking to me. Don't get your panties up in a bunch. If anything you are the idiot for thinking that I was referring to you and that I want to "kick someone's ***". "Grow up?"........ Seriously? Do you see yourself? This is exactly what I am talking about. Maybe you need to look into the mirror and discover who you really are because beautiful, sexy and mature is no where near your image. But maybe if you keep telling yourself that, it just might come true......:-)

Best Answer

Your ******* psycho. Go **** yourself.

Best Answer

We knew someone like that and we had to ditch them. For all the nice things about them, they just were not worth the stress. Only people who lived with this person would realize what they were like. On the outside, they were Super-Nice. But they weren't going to give up until we sold our house and moved in with them, and we just were not going to do that. <br />
Don't answer the phone. Change your phone number if you have to. Put their emails and IMs on block. If you are in any communities or discussion boards on line that they are on, leave them. Don't let them get their hooks into you in any way. <br />
Bluejay

Best Answer

You ignore them and do your own thing.<br />
They hate that.

Best Answer

I married one, then divorced her.

Best Answer

Tell her what you just said

Best Answer

You don't deal with it. You tell them to get their act straight. If they don't, you kick their sorry butt and stay away from them. There are few things worse than being self-righteous AND abrasive.

Best Answer

IF you're sure that is who she is, then shun and ignore her. -- a high self-opinioned and self-righteous person's worst nightmare...
Pls take a look at my profile, and then consider adding me to your circle. Thx.

Best Answer

Get out of her range.

Best Answer

My spouse is awfully merciless, abusive & act like a dictator in my home. I cannot sing in my home, i cannot make decision etc. I need to obey, pay all household bills. Out of 1000 issues, she'll right a thousand times. Out of a 100 of my proposals, none is acceptable by her. When she condemn me, accuse me of things i never do etc, these actions to her are called 'love'. She really believe i will be 'imprisoned for life n be curse & condemn by her daily. After over a 20 year period, my God finally set me free.

Best Answer