He picks on me for no reason in class and I'm so frusteratedthat I break pencils HELP
Froggy6 Froggy6 16-17, F 21 Answers May 1, 2012

Get him on tape, if you can. Then show your parents and have them take it to the school board.

Best Answer

teach him a lesson. Tell him to close his eyes and then tack a ruler and whack him in the groin. With that he'll have a few good lessons: cause and effect, Physical and emotional pain, the psychology aspect, the feminist aspect because you conveyed how you felt, and economics, how hard it is going to be to find a job in this economy, don'tr forget law as in the lawsuit

Best Answer

tell ur parents n trusted teachers, n ask him to freakin back off , don't take nobody's s**t !!!!!!!!! knock his senses out !!!! :D ...no not tat -.- , but the rest !!

Best Answer

Tell him after class that he's bothering you. If he continues then switch classes or report him.

Best Answer

Report the teacher.

Best Answer

Record him(if it's legal where you are) and you can charge him for harassment.

Best Answer

TAPE RRRRECORDER.

Best Answer

I'm not one to trust authority, but in this case:

Document what he has done on paper and go to a school counsellor. If he is leering at you like you say then he sounds like a creep and he needs to be checked out. You can't learn in an environment like that.

Just don't embellish your story, stick to the facts because it will be his word against yours. If he's a respected teacher, this may be difficult.

Best Answer

just playing devils advacate here

is he really just picking on you for no reason? Could be his style of teaching (good or bad) i have seen teachers who try to modevate a student that way

as for calling him a perv be carefull with just throwing that word around about a teacher (if its not true)

Best Answer

I would not throw around words like pervert too loosely. You could be sued for defamation of character. What exactly is he doing that is perverted?

Best Answer

Asking me if I feel comfortable
He is looking at my legs and crotch and my chest
He yells at me for no reason and watches me carefully when I walk in the classroom

Best Answer

Obviously this teacher makes you uncomfortable, could you just transfer to a new class?

Best Answer

lmfao....do the same exact thing to him that he does to you.....****** them off more than anything especially if you do it in a nice manner

Best Answer

What do you mean by pervert? If he is acting in an inappropriate way report his behavior to your counselor or student resource officer.

Best Answer