I love helping people but I will not be used and let my emotions be battered by someone else.
TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 7 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in Emotional Health

Smart move. I try not to get involved with too many people to begin with.

Best Answer

Me either but I have a soft spot in my heart for people that have been abused. And I want to help but this time it went over the top. And now she is going out the door.

Best Answer

i give them walking papers for 25 years to life.

Best Answer

That is what usually do. Just wondering how others deal with this kind of abuse.

Best Answer

they have no sense of emotional intimacy, so why bother?

Best Answer

So true but I do still like helping people. This person just beat me up really bad emotionally. Now is begging to get back in my life. And this is after hours and hours of trying to help.

Best Answer

i know she's doing the same thing and we broke it off 2 years ago... too late baby you messed up.

Best Answer

I don't use. I don't manipulate. I say what's on my mind. That was always my big weakness. Makes people hate me. I'm sorry. I really am. I don't hurt people on purpose. I'm not a ***** like that. I wanna prove myself. You probably threw out my painting, didn't you? :(

Best Answer

I'm always open for those that are hurting maybe a flaw in my personality, i got angry yesterday because someone offended a friends autistic sister and basically took the **** got me so mad >x( and was helping her and her sister feel better but the person I'm with takes the utter **** you know the type- will give a little 'too much detail' to the thing that happened people who are genuinely upset will say little spare details to try to forget the event or whatever but this person just puts way too much like its an A-level response in english or something and that annoys me soo much but i go along with it no matter what's said to try to make them feel better :( should i stop giving them niceties?

Best Answer

I let it happen and just pass too used to it maybe

Best Answer