they always put on this disingenious act as if they do like you? You take notice that they are always staring or glancing at you; and you've even seen them laugh at you for some petty reason to make fun of you. Oh, keep in mind, you did nothing intentional to hurt, disrespect, or mistreat them.
Ameliorate Ameliorate 26-30, M 12 Answers Sep 3, 2010

First, I'd worry about being paranoid. Otherwise, just be polite, do you job, and don't let it get to you. And look for another job you;d be happier in.

Best Answer

People like that I nice them to death. The nicer you are, the more other people see them as something nasty stuck to your shoe. It takes time and patience but eventually people get the picture that this person is a joke. Karma is a miserable wench and it always comes back to bite you in the rear, as long as you are patient enough to let it bite them. If however you cannot be patient, I would file a complaint with your supervisor. Nobody deserves to be treated like crap. Stand up for yourself if you are really unhappy. Good luck.

Best Answer

Obviously they are just stupid, petty and have the same mentality that they did in grade school... just stop caring the best you can about anything they say and do, they don't really deserve any more attention then you might give the floor, a table, chair or a wall at work.

Best Answer

I find myself disliking many people I work with. I am not very social anyway and keep to myself which I find is very safe *aka job security*. I notice some of the women throw dirty looks my way. I'm happily married, kids, cars, nice home, the whole works. It's obvious I'm not low income and I'm sure that perpetuates the 'stuck up' or 'aloof' persona. I'm neither. I just don't socialize. I don't look down on anyone because of salary, or what car they drive. Judging is for weak people. I do my work, and go home to my family. That's it. M-F I tolerate these people but I cannot stand them. I only talk to the people in my dept. and nobody else. People just avoid me for some reason. I'm not overly friendly but I am professional and cordial. I just leave people alone and cannot fathom why others have a hard time with that. Do your job and let me do mine. Why is that so hard for people to comprehend? Why must other people judge so quickly. Jealousy is one factor I assume. I am very happy I just don't see any reason to outwardly show these idiots. I want them all to STFU and leave me alone.

Best Answer

I love them. I have a co worker that disrespected me right in front of the security at the front desk. Was talking loud. She has tried to get me fired and dogs me out. I show her love by ignoring her. Not feeding into it. Still doing my work. Allowing her to see God in me.

Best Answer

I liked the comment earlier, "I would nice them to death!" And I also liked the comment about you will have a hard time at work unless your lucky. <br />
But this sounds like workplace mobbing or bullying, and it involve a group of co-workers and or supervisors and bosses that gang up on you to try to force you out of a job for whatever reasons.<br />
The only recourse is to find someone else that is on your side and can play the team thing, because it can get much worse.<br />
These situation are very hard to deal with and I know from experience. The one thing I know is that you have to look at the big picture...

Best Answer

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they don't like you. Someone that laughs all the time just doesn't take everything quite as seriously. Might as well laugh about it because its fun to laugh- and its contagious.

Best Answer

You ignore them and laugh. Because you know they act like that because they feel (for whatever reason) that you are a threat to them. But watch your back, people like this can be devious and can't be trusted.

Best Answer

i went though something like that and i did a bad job with dealing with it b/c i am over sensitive. you have to ignore them....they dont' sign your check. if it bothers you a lot i would pull one of them to the side and talk to them. i am sensitive and i notice i am the one people usually mess with....even in my family i am the scape goat

Best Answer

Oh i can be fake right back to them! My smile turns to a frown just as they turn around, then i put crushed up glass into their coffee! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Best Answer

You are off the hook...LOL, LOL!

Best Answer