kate8090 kate8090 31-35, F 13 Answers Apr 24, 2011

Historically, I've let them act controlling and make me miserable. Now I try to stand up to them and they make me miserable.

Best Answer

move ;-)

Best Answer

I make sure I stay in control of me!

Best Answer

Tell them to shove off. Oh, sorry.

Tell them to shove off.

Best Answer

what if they are someone you live with?

Best Answer

Act like you have control and be sneaky. Exmaple: Get a job but get drunk when you get home. See what I mean?

Best Answer

Tell them that their lives don't look that good from your view point either let them start with theirs before they get to yours.

Best Answer

Use their mindtricks/games against them. works real good with christians who "think" that they are god. btw dont take personally But im sure you know what/who i mean

Best Answer

You don't let there antics get to you, Because if you do our only letting them win a game you didn't ask to play. think of life as a game, you are always going to run into or be around or meet, people who think the rule the world... just walk away ... life is what you make it..

Best Answer

I don't always feel comfortable with controlling them, but some just seem to need that ; )

Best Answer

I don't spend time with them.

Best Answer

well, best thing I ever did was tell my abusive therapist where to stick her crappy advise... she was a control freak and bully. joyce no doubt will find some other innocent female to abuse, and break down into a nervous breakdown wreck...

Best Answer