Lisabv2012 Lisabv2012 31-35, F 15 Answers Jun 9, 2012

Outwork them

Best Answer

Just work with em... get the eff on when the work is done- life is too short. On the flip side, basically tell em how you feel about them... and if they are jerks, tell em to go eat a d**k

Best Answer

This is a very good question. I think you have to be respectful and kind (even if it is fake).

Best Answer

Phuck 'em. If you aren't a bad person then just tell them as long as the paycheck clears, we don't need to be friends. And **** in thier coffee.

Best Answer

I could care less if someone likes me or not... if they like me... chances are their life will be easier... if not... lol

Best Answer

I've learned that two wrongs don't make a right. If a person is difficult and you're doing the best you can at your job, then you are the better person. Continue to be polite, and when needed, just help them when it comes to work related stuff. Keep the vocals limited.

Best Answer

I just do my job.....smile...and figure as long as I remain professional ... I'm the better person.. work is work.. you dont have to socialize with them but do have to interact...

Best Answer

Ignore them unless something work related causes me to have to interact with them. Better to put space between us so that the tension evens out. Turns out better for everyone else when a scene isnt caused.

Best Answer

leave some poop on their desk

Best Answer

Ignore them or better yet start doing little smart suttle thing to get on dem ******* nerves. I did and those ****** left me alone quick.or try h.r.good luck

Best Answer