jatpack3 jatpack3 36-40, M 16 Answers Jul 6, 2012

Get checked out with your Primary Care Physician. You may be as simple as suffering from a lack of B Vitamins or is may be something of a much greater concern.

Beware of the energy supplements especially drinks and the "Five Hour" energy drink as they are dangerous to use even for those in the prime of health. Take it from me as I am in the medical field and have seen a 17 year old die from a hidden health issue after taking one of those "energy drinks".

Best Answer

I do not have a primary care doctor.

Best Answer

You definitely need to seek one out. Are you in the USA? If so, there are plenty of medical clinics that you can go to. There are some that will take indigent patients (those who are in financial dire and can not pay, of course you will have to be preapproved showing the medical/hospital facility your finances). Need more assistance if you are a resident of the USA, let me know.

Best Answer

Does Bender Rodriguez ever need a doctor?

Best Answer

I deal with it.

Best Answer

Have been dealing with it.

Best Answer

It is hard and I guess is too keep going.

Best Answer

You cold have a multitude of associations caused by fatigue ,I'd say get some blood work done to be safe ,leave the guess work out of it and relieve yourself of further anxiety!

Best Answer

just take medicine good for that fatigue and just maintain massage and match better u can take shabu or mariuana to best recovery lol haahha

Best Answer

I step on it.

Best Answer

take a nap

Best Answer

"crushing" fatigue? I'd see a Doctor

Best Answer

Agree. It may or may not be releted to habits. In my case it was related to an illness. Took care of the illness and no more fatigue.

Best Answer

That is a very happy ending!

Best Answer