booze, weed, rebound

Best Answer

Be with people who value YOU and make yourself create new memories even if you realllly don't want to do it. Be out with positive. loving people. Go to spiritual places and beautiful places where nature takes you back to your own real authentic self and recreate your beautiful souls as it is meant to be. You are worthy. You are supposed to be here and have joy and love. I don't know what is compelling me to keep typing this to you but I know what you need to do. You are here for a purpose. Breathhe. it WILL get better. You are lovely and you will have a life worth living again. You are an angel.

Best Answer

Mope. And then convince myself that I'm over it and to find some random person to comfort me.

Best Answer

Extreme workout.

Best Answer

hell yea that works alot :)

Best Answer

Extreme revenge.

Best Answer

Need to become your own person again. When we are in a relationship, we form a unit with another person that becomes part of our identity- without that part with us, we find ourselves lost. <br />
So focus on who you are and what you do, and if you can, rid yourself of items that remind you of that other person. Pack them all away, and add a new personal touch to your home/room.

Best Answer

how can you deal with anything with that haircut..

Best Answer

What does jealousy have to do with this question?

Best Answer

Use your power of pure necessity- You must overcome. Some need to vent- to family, friends, counselors or select strangers. It is a personal choice, how you deal. Treat yourself good, really good. You deserve it. I'd be honored to act as friend and counselor. What happened?

Best Answer

Stay single for awhile till you get over that.

Best Answer

You dont deal with it. In time the pain lessens but never goes away. You will live with it.

Best Answer

Usually I continue to live my life without them. Showing that i am better off without them. Or something like that

Best Answer