I moved my family to my hometown after losing my job in California. I got a job selling cars. It's a commission only job. My wife was so supportive. But each empty payday my heart broke. I got drunk and took my failure out on her. Now she has moved back to her family in California. She hasn't said divorce but she wants me to get it together. She will not come back to Florida. I have a new job now. I'm in AA and I'm starting counseling. I love my wife and I am just reaching out because I want any answers out there to help me be a better man

Best Answer

think positively and positive things will happen

Best Answer

It can't be easy. I feel for you. The best thing is to confront it openly and get whatever help is out there. Yeah, it means swallowing your pride, and that isn't easy eithr.

Best Answer

How much money do you and your wife bring in and how big is your family? A little frugality might go a long way here.

Best Answer

I struggle financially week to week, I am responsible for me and my four kids, two of whom are in college now. It's tough, I wish I had more to give, I wish I had a better job with benefits. But I sacrifice the best I can, I pay my bills and obligations. I don't expect help to arrive. I've managed this far on my own, and that's a huge accomplishment.

Best Answer