it depends on what you feel guilty about. if it is something you did wrong, do what you must to correct it. if it is something that was out of your control, find a way to let go and move on.

Best Answer

Nobody is perfect. Everybody makes mistakes including Nobel prize winners and presidents. <br />
I would talk to one or two people I trust. It is easier to process guilt that way. Everything happens for a reason and everything happens for the best. Learn your lesson and move on.

Best Answer

pray. confess it...or write about it, you gotta get it out of you somehow...

Best Answer

Thank you. I know it was alack of prayer that caused me to say what I said.

Best Answer

I confront what I did wrong and to whom.

Best Answer

I have confronted them, and apologized. I'm just having such a hard time 4giving myself.

Best Answer

You can only do so much...you can't force someone to accept an apology...nor can you continue dwelling. You have to live and learn as they say.

Best Answer

Thank you for your words of encouragement. They have helped.

Best Answer

I let it eat away at me until I can barely function, until my therapist is so sick of hearing the story over and over, until I've burnt every friend I have on it until one day the meds are finally at the right level in my blood and I realize I spent a half year of my life on the verge of suicide over something pretty inconsequencial and just go about the days again. But I try desperately to remember the lesson because i can't do that to me again

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- nothing to feel guilty about here!

Best Answer

You made me laugh and had advise I will definitely use. Learn from the mistake. I'm off to get a muzzle.

Best Answer

Humor.

Best Answer