haha, sleep it off. Good one. My problem is that even if I am tired or bored out of my mind my body refuses to lay down and sleep until I am about to collapse. I haven't tried meditation yet, not that I know where to begin.
sukaza4meshon sukaza4meshon 18-21, F 17 Answers Mar 16, 2012

sleep on it

Best Answer

Glass or 4 of good red vino....book.....bed.... and a big fat dog to curl-up in bed with.

Best Answer

I usually read, or even clean my place when I can't sleep. Sometimes I will watch some TV or listen to music depending on my mood. However, I have tried the warm milk thing and it doesn't work for me.

Best Answer

If you listen to music as you sleep does it interfere with waking up to an alarm clock?

Best Answer

Well, right now I'm answering questions on EP and watching Lipstick Jungle. -_-

Best Answer

lots of sex, wear yourself out

Best Answer

meditation ... but the best thing is to talk to your doctor about a light tranquilizer

Best Answer

light tranquilizer? I heard of something involving light, is that a form of hypnosis?

Best Answer

oh, no, like a prescription like Xanax or something. "light" as in mild. -my point is just to stay away from heavy stuff or ambien (that stuffs messed up)

Best Answer

ahh, gotcha. Thanks for the warning.

Best Answer

Watch the boring *** movies on netflix instant streaming.

Best Answer

Its difficult. You could take herbal products that help you sleep, less addictive than sleeping pills, but not as effective.

Best Answer

History classes, political speeches, repeated ************, beer, tv<br />
any of this is good enough, i mean boring enough<br />
Trying to find the non-existent after glow of my bedroom light also puts me to sleep. But I don't get the connection, do you?

Best Answer

I play on my computer, or I watch a movie till i fall to sleep.

Best Answer

just take melatonin.

Best Answer