I used to just try to ignore it and talk it over with my boyfriend or a close friends, but it's starting to spill over into the rest of our family and she's spewing lies to the very few family members I have left. She refuses to accept blame for ANY type of situation whether it's tiny or life-altering, current or long-past. She's becoming completely unmanageable and I don't know what to do.
chasinghappiness07 chasinghappiness07 22-25, F 5 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Family Struggles

First off u shouldn't be managing anyone-always the beginning of it-problems. Don't feed into her. People get by with lies because others react to them. She should go hang out with my cousin who owns the crazy ladies

Best Answer

Yeah. I just let her get by with it no matter how frustrating it was because there's not really anything I can do to stop her... But it really bothers me that she's working on ruining my other family member's perceptions of me with skewed & fabricated stories.

Best Answer

move out

Best Answer

It's more complicated than that, unfortunately. I'm the only one this person has left and if I move out, they have no way to pay the bills, eat, etc... I'm working on an escape route that won't leave her with nothing but it's going to take a while.

Best Answer

for a minute there I thought we were related

Best Answer