Xamad Xamad 22-25, M 11 Answers Feb 28 in Embarrassing & Funny

Find something like this to interact with other human beings. Keys to health are physical, mental, and social. If you isolate yourself for such a long period of time, depression and hopelessness will kick in. A lot of rich people commit suicide because well, they don't have any "real" friends and actually interact in a socially healthy way. If you mean GF/BF loneliness then just talk to a random person of the opposing sex, after talking with a few girls whether they are interested in you are not will greatly boost your confidence.

Best Answer

talk to people in whatever way I can

Best Answer

Not being lonely, I know it's hard but try to find some group activity

Best Answer

In love with her.

Best Answer

Yeah :(

Best Answer

Stay occupied, read, surf the web, work on you house/room/car etc.

Best Answer

I think sometimes I'm going to be alone, and those are the times I should take to get more familiar with myself and to learn how to be there for myself, too.

Best Answer

You don't

Best Answer

its easy start picking out good cat names for your. companions get lots swets their gunna be your uniform from now on u can get fat or loose weigth and still fit into them. as if any one cares you lost weigth-oh and buy alot of tv diners. and better up your cable channels i hear the lifetime network offers a variety of good home decoration programs.. jk

Best Answer

No cats! Dogs all the way man!

Best Answer

no it has to be cats... dogs say im a going out person. and thats not what were trying to go for.

Best Answer

I don't wanna turn into a crazy cat guy!!! Fight the machine!

Best Answer

go to a bar or club and "get yourself out there"

Best Answer