TaliaAshway TaliaAshway 22-25, F 8 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Community

Ugh I had the same problem my freshman year! Girls who study dance are even worse then the norm because they are ALWAYS cutting your throat to get that better spot. I just ignored them and pretended like I didn't care moving on with myself and bettering my grades and eventually it wasn't fun for them anymore.

Best Answer

Ignore them and focus on your classes. Get a job at a store you like to shop at and meet people that way.

Best Answer

really?....at university level you should be mature enough and there to learn for yourself, not popularity contest

Best Answer

You don't know how bad it can get. Your batchmates deliberately withhold information from you...to trouble you....exam schedule change to be spread through word of mouth...nobody tells you...your roommate (from another class) accidentally finds out & rushes to inform you the night before or you would have have turned up at the exam hall like a DUMB-*** prepared for the wrong exam !!!!! That can be hell for any student.

Best Answer

I graduated from a university......Don't take information from these people, get it straight from the university website or from instructor. Grow up this is not high school, they are preparing you for the real world.

Best Answer