dx2dsquared dx2dsquared 41-45, M 54 Answers Jul 7, 2011

Don't open the door.

Best Answer

Be the better man and be polite and simply ask them to leave due to your genuine lack of interest. The first step to a better world is simply being kind to each other no matter the faith.

Best Answer

I have tried that. Often. Each time they keep at it until I have to shut the door in their faces. And every time I tell them I am not interested the ask me if I am not interested in the truth. Once, I told them I already knew the truth. When they asked me what I thought was the truth, I told them the truth was that they were annoying me. And they should go away and stop harassing me at my home right when I was trying to prepare a meal for my family. Being polite should work both ways. When you ask someone to leave and not come back. They really should leave and NOT come back the next day.

Best Answer

The missionaries came back to your house more than once??? That's really unusual. When I was a missionary, if people weren't interested, we would just move on and talk to someone else. We'd also leave detailed maps of where we had previously visited for the new missionaries specifically so they could find new people to talk to. Even if the new missionaries visited the exact same areas that I had previously been to, it would be 4-5 months in between visits instead of every single day. That's just bizarre.
But hey, if the Mormons have come to your door repeatedly, it's obviously a sign from God that you need to be a Mormon :)

Best Answer

Maybe people should understand the word no and let other people believe what they choose to believe in. If God truly accepts you for who you are, then it should not matter what religion you are.

Best Answer

pull out my copy of "CULTS AND NEW RELIGIONS" and ask them how they can really believe stuff that was written by a man covering his face with a hat(with a magic crystal inside) and dictating one letter at a time. either that or tell them "THERE'S GONNA BE A HOUSING SHORTAGE IN HEAVEN" and see if i can sell them a condo

Best Answer

Listen to them!! I was one of them. I traveled over 7,000 miles, gave up my girl friend, my best friend, my job, my schooling and being with my family and friends for 2 years at my own expense because I had something so important to say.

Best Answer

I don't open the door and then I knock back at them from the inside of my home.

Best Answer

Well--If your going to knock from the inside
Ask them to let you out
It DOE'S confuse people!

Best Answer

I am mormon. I'm not a freak as many may assume. Missionaries are trying to do their best to make others happy through sharing what makes them happy. If you are truly not interested, don't be rude just tell them you are not interested. The treatment some of our missionaries face is just harsh. They aren't trying to brainwash you!! BE KIND:) they are ( usually) SUPER NICE PEOPLE

Best Answer

I tell them the money is n the mailbox and to just leave it by the door.........

Best Answer

Haha I thought the question said 'morons' at the door. I'd probably deal with Mormons the same way! <br />
I act especially daft when doorstep callers come, you can see them start to edge away and make excuses after a short while............ works every time!

Best Answer

Answer the door and say I am the babysitter.

Best Answer

I would tell them that an angel has given me some golden tablets with sacred texts explaining that their religion is bunk--and that I would show them the golden tablets, but they "disappeared."

Best Answer

the same way i deal with morons knocking on my door

Best Answer

I have been on their unofficial do not knock list for over 7 years.

Best Answer

I used to listen, but now I just say, "I'm really not interested"

Best Answer

i greet them in yiddish and invite them to become jews so far no takers lol

Best Answer

Politely.

Best Answer

You open the door, look up to the sky, look down at them and then look at the sky again, stretch out your arms and yell "ODIN!!!!" You'll never see the mormons ever again.

Best Answer

Jess be nice to then and jess say " No thank you I'm a attedniding another church at this time " Then close you're door .

Best Answer

draw a devil sign on your forehead put on a black cloak answer the door speaking in tongues

Best Answer

I was a Mormon missionary back in the day. Oh man, the stories I could tell you about the crazy stuff people did to try to scare me off...<br />
I had people point shotguns at me, sick their dogs on me, come to the door nude, claim they were the devil, or Jesus, you name it, it happened.<br />
I quickly learned that normal people just don't come to the door when the missionaries knock. It's the weirdos that show up because weirdos love an audience.

Best Answer

I answered the door once with heavy metal music playing, with my pet phython around my neck, no shirt with all my tattoos showing. Smoke in 1 hand and a beer in the other. They haven't been back since!

Best Answer