any advice?
MeAgainstDaWorld MeAgainstDaWorld 18-21, F 10 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Community

Oh Oh Oh! My ex husband's brother has a wife that was like that and got me into trouble just that very way. She'd always make ME out to be the bad girl, while she played the victim. I just decided that if the "listeners" wanted to believe her and view me the way she painted me, they weren't worth my time. Unfortunately, those listeners were my ex husband's family. Which made things all the more tense, but I didn't care. She was a blatant liar and if they couldn't see it, it wasn't my problem.

Best Answer

yeah he tries to act all innocent like daaaamn how can they do ti to keep such a straight face n LIE like that!!!

Best Answer

It amazed me how well she could lie, seriously. I tried confronting her one time, when I caught her in a lie and had proof that she was telling a lie. She cried, she cried and cried till I finally had to drop it. She was just fine after I dropped it. They must practice that stuff while they're children.

Best Answer

I keep as far away from them as possible.

Best Answer

i would probably start by asking myself what i did to give this person so much control over me

Best Answer

Turn and run and dont have anything to do with them anymore. Cut all ties and contact!

Best Answer

Pity them and avoid them like they were radioactive.

Best Answer

I was in a situation like this recently. The best thing to do is NOT get angry at the liar, they have a serious mental disorder and you don't know how they will react! The way I handled it was talking to the people he was spreading lies too, and they understood.

Best Answer

Try to avoid them if you can. However, if you have to be around them just try to avoid any unnecessary interaction. Sadly, I know one. There is a serious problem going on in her head. She has personality issues and she actually convinces herself that things are as she wants them to be rather than how they really are. She begins to believe her lies and thinks that we should too even if the truth is already out on the plate. It's very tiring to be around someone like that.

Best Answer

I have found the best way to deal with these sort of liars is to go along with them and just walk away saying in my head what a fuckwit if it is about something silly and not hurting anyone.

Best Answer