Deepnthoughts79 Deepnthoughts79 26-30, F 28 Answers Oct 9, 2010

ignore, ignore, ignore. They're not worth my time.

Best Answer

I don't. Life is too short to waste it on stupid people

Best Answer

I pray for them.

Best Answer

Sure there are moments when it's easiest/smartest to "ignore", but overall, I tend to be myself, which is kind and honest, and always looking for the silver lining :) sometimes "bitter" or "mean" people simply need a little kindness, this world is so unkind sometimes. <br />
Try not to take it personally. :)

Best Answer

By quiet example - actions speak louder than words. Your inner strength and integrity make themselves self-evident this way. Bitter people notice that. I've found that this Works Well with the bitter & mean, but also especially with cynical and lost people. Otherwise, repeat to yourself "I'm not the source of their problem" - they're striking back at others who hurt them through you. This is a form of cowardice as they did not confront the source of their misdirected anger as it happened in the first place. It also indicates they haven't resolved the lingering issue and are still living in the past. Understanding this goes a long way to defusing matters as adults do. Humor helps. You can help resolve things quite well if you think about it. <br />
It takes courage doesn't it? I make friends out of enemies this way.

Best Answer

avoid them completely!!!

Best Answer

Kill them with kindness. Heap coals of fire on their heads.

Best Answer

I try to avoid them as much as I can. Where I can't, I try to treat them with honesty and compassion.

Best Answer

I divorced her

Best Answer

I married him. Shut him right up too.

Best Answer

compassion

Best Answer

I try to put myself in their shoes to understand HOW they got that way...

Best Answer

I don't know how to deal with them. I just try to avoid them.

Best Answer

You don't, show them your back i ignore them totally.

Best Answer

I usually just go and take a shower and feel much better.

Best Answer

Dont take it personal, but make yourself unavailable when you feel like a doormat.

Best Answer

I avoid them mostly, but if they get in my face, I tell them straight up that they are being unpleasant and that they will probably be very lonely old people if they don't change soon.

Best Answer

I focus on envisioning a reflective shield enveloping me and ask my guides for help reflecting the negative energy back towards the one delivering it. Generally, it disarms those individuals and they alter their behaviour. Should they choose to ignore what they are feeling I will try to extricate myself from the scenario.

Best Answer