I am constantly looked down at and I just hate it when people stare at me. It's like they have nothing better to do than to bother me. Don't they have a life!?
defconfigueroa defconfigueroa 22-25, M 13 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Parenting & Family

They don't have a real life for very long after I introduce them to my three best friends . <br />
Smith and wesson and samuel colt .

Best Answer

Ignore them, if that doesn't work I get rude and tell them to back off.

Best Answer

You ignore them,this is the only solution. When they get no reaction they will tire and stop. :)

Best Answer

I just tell them what I do for a living and they back right off. LOL

Best Answer

What do you do for a living?

Best Answer

I'm a religious and work for the church.

Best Answer

I have my Italian friends in Newark "take care" of them.

Best Answer

haha.

Best Answer

Well, my big brother used to do that. Then one day I punched him in the crotch. Ended that problem.<br />
I had a jerk at work who was bothering me and affecting my job. I reported him to the management and they "talked" to him, but the problem continued. I realized that he was harder to replace than I was, so I ended up leaving the job and finding another. If I had really needed that job, then I'm not quite sure what would have happened. Prior to my working there, he had shoved another woman and harassed her as well. She had quit out of fear. It was reaching the point where he was talking violently to me, and it was a matter of time til he crossed a certain line and put his hand on me. That would have brought things to a head- where I either pressed charges or knocked his head off.<br />
The best scenario is a situation where you can just ignore the person and keep them from getting to you. But if someone manages to bother me that way, I try to avoid them completely. If I can't, then I report them to any authorities that might exist. If that doesn't work, then I generally end up confronting the person.

Best Answer

******* run! , get out of there and run

Best Answer

Go freakin nuts. It's a no-fail.

Best Answer

Keep your hands to yourself shutup, pass that over here and drive!

Best Answer