fuglywuggly fuglywuggly 26-30 16 Answers Dec 10, 2009

I don't. I leave them whining and flailing pathetically alone

Best Answer

You have to get them to see they are dodging the responsibility of their actions. People who do this are abdicating responsibility and are powerless. I refuse to be a victim. When I was 8 and being abused I stood up for myself and got slapped down ever time but it did not stop me. I yelled as I went down.

Best Answer

Get Mr.T. onto them.. "Quit yo Jibber-jabber! You ain't hurt, yo pathetic!, Argh! If I ever catch you acting like a crazy fool again, you're gonna meet my friend pain!"

Best Answer

You let them come to their own solution through active listening, example"So your sad because she lost her job, thats interesting."

Best Answer

Just ignore them and walk away untill they are ready to listen and learn

Best Answer

Show them a real victim so they can see how stupid they are.

Best Answer

Beat them.

Best Answer

I will not tease them or care of them more than the others.. They need to realise that they are not the only hurted people here. The way they do also hurt the others.. Just be far from them.. They usually waste my time cause they are hard to be changed!

Best Answer

Exactly what do you mean by ACTS? Do you mean was victimized and hasn't been able to work through it yet or never was a victim and is pretending to get attention?

Best Answer

I just go ahead and victimize them.

Best Answer

nonresistant, contrary suggestion.

Best Answer