Lisabv2012 Lisabv2012 31-35, F 19 Answers Jul 12, 2012

A certain detachment. Not allowing it to get personal, if I can avoid it. If necessary, calling them on it- coworkers anyway. Sometimes a simple calm "That is rude" can actually surprise someone and calm them down for a while. <br />
As far as rude customers go- it's a little different, but there has to be a boundary. I'm assuming you aren't being paid to get yelled at, and there's only so much that is reasonable under the heading of customer service. Some people act like children, and sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and attempt diplomacy. At the worst, you can simply say, "I see I can't help you" and then take a bathroom break.

Best Answer

Never sink to their level.<br />
Remain professional and refuse to let them intimidate you. <br />
With co-workers, if they persist then they clearly have a screw loose and their behaviour needs to be recorded and brought to the attention of the appropriate supervisors.

Best Answer

Really depends on how rude. Mostly i just help them and get them away from me or just walk away

Best Answer

Let it go in one ear and out the other. I suppose I'd deal with them, If I gave them any thought.

Best Answer

Deal with? Smile do your work ,be happy your not that way ,and accept some people have nothing better to do then be rude to others.

Best Answer

As they turn away, I reach back into my invisible quiver, pull out an arrow nick it on the bow and let fly loose...I usually hit my target right in the ***. Then I smile when I see that someone else has seen me do this....

Best Answer

Love it :D

Best Answer

im so lucky in that i see my boss for about 5 min. in the morning, then nobody bothers me for the rest of the day.

Best Answer

I work on an army ba<x>se and most of the soldiers are respectful . A couple of the women are a little rude . I just move on and don't let it bother me .

Best Answer

Customers are the only reason a person is in business, so they can be rude all they want and I will fall all over them. A co-worker is another story. A rude co-worker can make your life miserable. I've now discovered that the best way to deal with them is to make friends with them.

Best Answer

deep breathing... love and tolerance... laugh it off.... wish them a wonderful day

Best Answer

I usually poop in my hand and throw it at them. Literally, I throw poop at them. it is sooooooo liberating. People don't say **** to you after you give them a good dose of the rebuttal mud.

Best Answer

Walk away but if the persist on irritating the **** out of me....i politely say...."You f*cken rude *** i walked away for a reason...not get the hell away from me before i f*cken snap on you"!!!<br />
And they either get pissed off and leave or they say...."And you call me rude!"

Best Answer

The only way that I can. Bite my lip really really...really hard and smile as I get away from them, as quickly as I can. If I dealt with them the way I actually want, I'd be fired.

Best Answer

I don't...Walk away

Best Answer