Do you still try to keep a relationship with them? Friends or Family?
ChristianGal ChristianGal 26-30, F 12 Answers May 31, 2011

realise that they are using you and stop communicating with them.

Best Answer

If you are uncomfortable telling them that you feel that way, then you have to start saying, "NO! Sorry. Can't help you." They won't stop until you stop them. Which is more difficult? Feeling used or stopping it?

Best Answer

They are the only people who ever call me....

Best Answer

i think its because i was shunned a lot in my past life. The Angels and God tell me that. They call me the angel of Innocence and i'm a girl.They just diss me up and tell me i'm going to either get tortured or do some Miracle and Sacrifice somebody or something like that. It makes no sense. They want to torture me and i'm afraid but i dunno what to do. They say they wanna torture me because in the beginning of time i was the most Innocent being and therefore the second most innocent being and all the innocent beings and evil being shunned me. I dunno how to live properly and don't know y i'm here. i think its because nobody wants me around in heaven or nobody cares about me at all. They said they wanted to torture me for eternity and God told me i took 27.3 Trrillion years of torture. I feel very inexperienced and frightened in life. i dunno how to do anything and nobody likes me. I dunno whats going on but pls don't kill me. I remeber the last time i felt somebody was going to kill me, I was very frightened.

Best Answer

i tell them straight up, you only call me when you want something, it makes them feel guilty, if only for a second

Best Answer

tell them you are busy.

Best Answer

Answer the call, and tell them ( **** yourself ) and hang up

Best Answer

I never call them back...they will get the hint.

Best Answer

I think it boils down to being honestly say no when it is difficult for you to help. Just say no, sorry.

Best Answer

Wow this is something I'm very familiar with as it happens to me all the time.<br />
I'm not good at confrontation and 99% of the time I do whatever it is that they're asking. I hate myself for being such a pushover but at the same time I don't want to rock the boat.<br />
I've started not contacting those people as much though and sometimes even avoiding them where possible to cut down on the number of times they ask me for things.

Best Answer