Fuzzyducknipplez Fuzzyducknipplez 18-21, F 17 Answers Aug 1, 2012

Remember to breathe. Force yourself to smile everyday. Occupy your time with mindless nonsense like EP.

Best Answer

The same way you eat an elephant! One bite at a time. Many people become overwhelmed when they look at the whole. There are just so many things going on in our hectic lives. When you feel you are overwhelmed...take a deep breath. Relax for a moment. Feel the life giving air as it fills your lungs. Relax. Now, what is the most pressing thing you need to accomplish? Deal with that. If it is something you cannot do anything about at the moment move on to the next thing you can do something about. Deal with one issue at a time and then move on to the next. Do not look at everything at once, it can cause a kind of paralysis, which creates anxiety which fuels the mind to create drama. Realize what is causing the stress is the drama or story that is playing in your head. Realize that story is not real. It is only the thoughts of your mind. I like to tell this story...<br />
There was a man who had been sick and lost many days work. He came in late very often and had to leave early due to his illness. As a result of his illness, he fell behind on his mortgage. His home was now in foreclosure. His car was in danger of being repossessed. He was behind in credit card payments and his utilities were soon to be turned off because of lack of payment. His boss had told him if he was late for work one more time he would be fired. One morning as he rushed to make it to work on time he ran a red light, hit another car and flipped his car over. He climbed out of the car, fell to the ground and began to cry, "This is the worst day of my life I've lost everything.". And so it was.<br />
Now, on this same day, this same man in this same situation had the same accident. He climbed out of his car, fell to the ground and began to cry, "This is the best day of my life! I am alive". And so it was.<br />
Which man was right and which man was wrong? Neither was right and neither was wrong. Both perceived the world differently both had a story playing in their head. Realize you to have a story playing in your head but that story is not real. It is simply your perception of reality. You have the opportunity to choose how you perceive the world. When you choose to see beauty...Beauty is what you will find. When you choose to see pain and suffering...That too is what you will find. Realize you are not the voice in your head that is creating the drama. You are the infinite. You are the creator of your own personal reality.<br />
I hope this helps. Wishing you inner peace, love and happiness,<br />
Ken<br />
PS. Congratulations on the job!

Best Answer

I flip my **** and then calm down

Best Answer

Have you not tried Eckhart Tolles the power of now?? Kinda good for this kind of thing.

Best Answer

I like to go jogging, takes my mind of things. By the end I'm too tired to care.

Best Answer

I walk where I can see something peaceful, like water or woods.

Best Answer

A walk by the ocean always helps, or if you dont have an ocean, a walk in the woods. Either way, I prioritize my problems and deal with one at a time!

Best Answer

Try yoga.

Best Answer

list them in order of priority, with a friend to help you. when you have done that it is a matter of following the list, see it like kill bill.

Best Answer

I wished I knew.

Best Answer