sumsmit sumsmit 26-30 5 Answers Apr 11 in Dating & Relationships

Sounds like you're incredibly insecure and paranoid. Maybe you have good reason to be, maybe not. If you do then why are you with him? My wife and I do plenty of things together as well as plenty of things apart. Neither of us have any concerns about doing things without the other. I trust her and she trusts me. If you don't have that sort of trust you really need to question why you're with this guy. Or maybe he should question why he's with you.

Best Answer

I'm very insecure, I start CBT today hopefully this will help change the way I see things

Best Answer

suck it up

Best Answer

I don't like you.

Best Answer

No one likes you :/

Best Answer

hey *******, why don't you just **** off. thanks.

Best Answer

You're mature aren't you! Please don't respond and leave my post.

Best Answer

make me

Best Answer

I think everyone would want you to **** off, go eat your humble pie you cuntish hypocrite.

Best Answer

shut the **** up loser. get a job. no one published your poetry because it sucks d i c k

Best Answer

Please leave!!!!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Where is he going?

Best Answer

sounds like it

Best Answer

Sounds like what??

Best Answer

like abandonment issues, such a feeling is not healthy or natural

Best Answer

I suck it up ALL the bloody time and I'm fed up of feeling like I'm going to explode. It's only his friend so most of me says I couldn't care, the other is jealous as hell. I feel ashamed to even feel it but I don't know how to forget about it.

Best Answer