This may include religion, beliefs, equal rights, etc.... This isn't to judge anyone so if someone comments their opinion let it be. Do not reply or get angry. We have a right to what we choose and think. And if you get angry at someone's opinion keep it to yourself.!!
PrincessGobi PrincessGobi 16-17, F 7 Answers Mar 31 in Community

We must continue to grow until we take our last breath. If we refuse then we will shrivel and become bitter.

Best Answer

But do you feel as if we should grow towards societies new attitudes or be able to keep our own personal beliefs?

Best Answer

I prefer to keep my personal beliefs, it does not mean we should not be tolerant of others. I feel one of my strengths is that I am not swayed by the crowd. I try to take time out and ponder things of the world and come to my own conclusions.

Best Answer

For example if everyone want the color yellow to be called blue. But you don't would you call the color yellow, yellow or blue?

Best Answer

Calling something by a different name would not affect my core. So to avoid conflict I would go along with it. Here is one, ADHD I would not allow my child on medication. Others are allowed to put their children on it. I instead would find alternative ways. Healthy diet lots of exercise and also one on one time. I would not bend on this issue. (I am a mother I can use this as an example)

Best Answer

have the integrity to be honest with your own beliefs and morals, no matter what the situation demands

Best Answer

well to be honest i stay the same. i dont change because society decided it wants to change all of a sudden...you cant always keep changing with it ..because you might get lost along the way... :/

Best Answer

How so?

Best Answer

As long as you remember everybody deserves equal protection under the law, it will not be hard to keep up with society.

Best Answer

But isn't it difficult to give everyone equal opportunities under a law from a society ( and I'm guessing your American) that is so diverse. And people in other countries that don't have the same "Rights of men"?

Best Answer

Well of course it is difficult, any kind of change is. But I fail to see your point.

Best Answer

Sorry I miss read your answer.

Best Answer

I adapt.

Best Answer

In that process of "adapting" do you feel like you have lost yourself and what you believe?

Best Answer

No, I hold my true self tightly. I just hide my true self, my beliefs, and my principles.

Best Answer

Do you believe that society should change to agree with everyone?

Best Answer

That's kind of impossible, for there will always be a disagreement between someone and society. If society changed to agree and accept everyone, then that implies that rape, murder, and other terrible offenses would be accepted as well.

Best Answer

you change as well, if you do not adapt, you will die, or become like the old people that curse technology and stll want to live in the stone age.

Best Answer

Thank you for your opinion. (:

Best Answer