Soraya37 Soraya37 18-21 15 Answers Sep 28, 2011

We started as stardust and we end up in the ground, even if you don't believe in reincarnation, after death we re-enter the food chain through the earth and become part of something else, that to me is amazing.<br />
You will never forget them and as someone said, celebrate their life and remember them as happy and well, if you reversed the situation, what would you want for them?<br />
Try to be positive and remember the greiving process is completely natural and is needed.<br />
What would life be like if we had never felt the loss of someone we had loved, we would never have truly "lived" at all.<br />
My thoughts are with you.

Best Answer

To say "deal" with it, is almost quantifying. You don't deal with it. You endure it. My brother was killed 12 years ago. Some times I still weep, and once in a while he'll still comes to me in my dreams. I don't worry about God, or the "after=life". One day I will take my last breath, just as I watched my brother take his last breath. He wasn't worried. I will not worry. I'm occupied with sucking air, at the moment. My point is to live your life now. Not later. This does not preclude your grief.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

I'm sorry for your loss with your brother. I said "deal with" primarily so that I could keep my question simple and under the 120 character limit. I know that grieving is not something that can be delt with, it's something that will always affect you.

Best Answer

Never foget them...keep them in your memory and never forget to celebrate them during holidays ..tell stories about them and keep pictures for children and granchildren to have as well. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Best Answer

Thank you. And yes, telling stories is ALWAYS a great way to honor some one. One of my fondest memories is sitting around with my family, telling stories of a family member who had passed...makes it feel like they're still here.

Best Answer

Matter is neither created nor destroyed so she lives on in your memories and dreams. Remember them, honor them, but know that they want you to continue to live a full life. That would make them most happy. I'm sorry for your loss.

Best Answer

Thank you. Yes, I try to stay happy because I know that that is what he would have wanted. He never did like people causing a fuss over him. I can imagine him telling me to get over it and stop crying right now, haha!

Best Answer

I am a christian with much respect for the beliefs of others. I think the loss is the same for everyone, no matter what we believe. I hope you can keep alive everything that person was, to you, and to those you love. Let your actions be influenced by what they gave you. That way, something of your loved one will remain with you. My condolences, Soraya.

Best Answer

Thank you. I understand that grief is hard no matter what religion you belong to...But I would imagine that the mourning process would be easier if you had prominent views that they were going to heaven. I guess for me the problem is that I don't exactly know what to believe happened to my loved one. I would love to believe he was in heaven, but I just don't.

Best Answer

I actually dont belive in heaven....... So i belive that every living thing must die sooner or later.... Its true we feel bad for some days when dear ones passed away... U have to admit the trurh..... So do as much as u can for dear ones when they are alive........

Best Answer

If you don't mind me asking, have you ever had an instance where a loved one who has passed, caused a conflict between what you believe in (no heaven), and what you wish were true (heaven)? It's hard to imagine those you loved as just...gone.

Best Answer

E=mc² ... everything is energy ... keep them in your heart and thoughts

Best Answer

Always do! Science can be comforting with deaths, the energy approach that you &amp; a few others mentioned is a good thing to consider.

Best Answer

,,,Christianity will give u all the answers about life and death,,,think again

Best Answer

Thank you, Misfortune! Completely agree.

Best Answer

It's hard for an agnostic to bear a loss of a loved one, Even though your an agnostic you can believe that your loved once are in heaven because of their faith ( Everyone aren't agnostics )

Best Answer

That's a good thing to consider. However, my loved one was not a religious person. He was sort of one of those people who chose "Christian" as a default religion, but never discussed his beliefs on it.

Best Answer

u say thank u for being in your life and for loving u <br />
than say goodbye and move on with your life

Best Answer

Yeah, moving on is always hard though isn't it? The one year anniverssary of his death is approaching soon, and I still break down over it sometimes.

Best Answer

i know i lost my father last year and my twin sister two years ago but nothing can be done so i must move forwards
i am profoundly sorry for your loss

Best Answer