jarciola jarciola 26-30 6 Answers Feb 29, 2012

Imagine how Luke felt when he found out that Darth Vader was his father!!!

Best Answer

I'm 27. My mother had a one night thing with a guy named Brian. That's all the info she gave me. I'll probably never find him and always want to know what he looks like and if I act like him. It really sucks at times. I have a fear of finding him but he's dead. I think that's why I haven't tried. I don't know how you should cope but I do know your not alone. I sometimes hate my Mum for not telling him about me. Maybe my life would be better if he was my dad growing up....I feel like getting stuck on the what if's will only hurt us. Best to have a good support and try to except it. Or maybe you could take to his family about him...get to know him through their memories. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

Well My father is still alive I never meet him at all last time he saw me in person when i was 7months so I don't have a clue and dont remember him, Till this day I never meet him in person But i;ve send photos of me and letters thats about it! He lives in his country and I don't think I will never meet him and i did feel like sad and disappointed and hurt but i'am 26yrs now and I got over it!

Best Answer

i'm adoptive and have seen my biological father only once via webcam . he managed to get drunk the first and only time he saw me. The pain...well, you just need to cope with it and learn to live with it

Best Answer

It has definitely affected my relationships with men, so I'm not sure I "deal" with it as much as suffer from it.

Best Answer