bruno4u bruno4u 26-30, M 10 Answers Jun 2, 2012

Get divorced....AWWWWWW the peace

Best Answer

Walk away

Best Answer

wipe off finger prints & remove the blood splatter

Best Answer

LMAO so funny great technique thou.

Best Answer

If one was actually 'managing' their anger, it would not be an issue, yes?<br />
The greatest block of management is fear. Find the source of that, get over it, & WaLa! You have just become a grander leader than a moment prior. Just a note...One can't expect to be a manager of Life, if one can't control Self...personal observation.:)

Best Answer

I'm reading "Rage" and learning how to channel my aggressive feelings. Looking at the source and feeling grateful to my current boyfriend who is lovingly patient with my moments of explosive rage. I can't believe he's still with me, but he is. What a gift from God above.

Best Answer

Start answering the most moronic questions here. It truly help relieve some pent up anger.

Best Answer

I meditate to releive stress and rarly get angry at people, generally more anoyed at situations but fortunatly i can change those

Best Answer

I talk to the person that means the most to me in my life right now!

Best Answer