youle have to accept that youre folks have issues, maybe not with you but with themselves, maybe they just cant look after you they way they wanted....anyhow you have to learn to find ways to cope youreself or find a person you can trust to take the place of youre parents, on an emotional note that is.....dont go alone, find someone you can talk too and trust with the things youre parents cant or wont deal with....you deserve and need it..... Good luck!!! I have been there......

Best Answer

I saw this youtube video where a 17 year old kid pranks his mom because he doesnt like how he is treated and thinks they dont care. He fakes his death laying on the floor in a pile of blood and knife in his chest. His mom walks in and screams and yells. The kid wakes up and says "Thats what you get for treating me like an animal". I hope they treat him better :)

Best Answer

its not like that with me, i can stay in my room for days, and they dont even know, like what if i was dead and never came out, would they even notice ?

Best Answer

haha "pile of blood" i love it!

Best Answer

I have had that feeling all of my life. It means they can not handle what you are going through so they act like it doesn't exist.

Best Answer

My mom and I don't get along at all I mean why would we? she did raise me, she left! Only seeing me 2 1/2 month out of the year, I have gotten to the point I don't even answer when she calls. I will not let her talk to me like she does, I have cried for days after talking to her, I try no to let it bother me and look at all the stuff my dad has done for me and still does..

Best Answer

I know from my own experience that s**t hurts, for me, God has been my refuge. I know a lot of people take exception to that, but He has always been very real and present in my life. Thats the only way I've survived being raised by wolves.

Best Answer

think of it as if you didn't have any parents.. as if they died when you were real young or something similar.<br />
My mother didn't want me. and my father kinda abandoned me when I was a child. soooo. life was interesting not having parents.. although they existed. I might as well have been an orphan. I was a lil street rat. Just live.

Best Answer

I would actually be thrilled if they "cared" a lot less.

Best Answer